This is an effort to be proactive in communicating some of the changes you’ll see at Belleayre, Gore and Whiteface this season.
As many of you know, have heard or seen, ORDA has switched over to RFID (radio-frequency identification) ski passes this season.
Here are a few items to note with this new product:
- There is no picture of the passholder on the pass. The passholder’s name is printed on the pass.
- There is no hole in the pass to be used on a lanyard. DO NOT PUNCH A HOLE – the pass will not work if you do so.
- The card must be in a pocket by itself, above the waist – not near cell phones, keys, credit cards, etc.
- We are also selling a new product called “The Liftie” for $10 at the NYSEF offices at each Belleayre, Gore and Whiteface – this seems to be a great option, already positive feedback on children as well as adults! A MUST HAVE for the little ones…
- There are access gates at each lift in the base area that require a pass to open/access the lift – YOU MUST HAVE THE PASS TO GET THROUGH THE GATE AND ON THE LIFT!
- These will work and look the same whether they are season passes or day tickets, NYSEF or regular passholder.