Details on the 21st annual NYSEF Open on Sunday, June 9 at the Lake Placid Club.
Schedule of Events:
10:00 AM Registration opens
11:00 AM Shotgun Start
3:oo PM Light appetizers & beverages available in the Clubhouse
4:00 PM Dinner with awards and prizes
A few housekeeping items to please note:
- The Lake Placid Marathon will be taking place on the same day. There will be road closures (announcement attached), please plan accordingly.
- Bring CASH! Back by popular demand we will have the BIG BUCK$, BIG GREENS game as well as a BBQ out on the course (YES – sausage with peppers and onions will make an appearance again too!)
- We will be doing a basket raffle in conjunction with the dinner and short program in the clubhouse following the tournament.
- Remember to keep an eye on the weather and dress accordingly.
- If you have not provided the names and handicaps of your team members, please send them via email to me: email@example.com ASAP.
Your registration includes: carts, greens fees, range balls, dinner, a commemorative gift AND the option to play up to 18 holes the Friday before or Monday after the tournament.
Please forward this message along to your teammates. If your plans and/or team has changed, please let us know ASAP.