A year-end message from Development Chair, Steve Reynolds:
I have witnessed the transformation of NYSEF and its impact in our community, all while instilling a love of snowsports in its members. My father, JD was Chair of the Board and I was a competitive athlete in the program along with my two brothers, Andrew and John. Now we are a part of the organization in a greater way as enthusiastic parents! Within the last year, NYSEF has:
- Invested in the largest, most qualified coaching staff we’ve ever had;
- Renovated the finish and timing building at Whiteface;
- Purchased a warming hut at the top of Burnt Ridge at Gore;
- Created a new headquarters at Belleayre; and
- Increased engagement within our Nordic programs (Biathlon, Cross-Country, Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping).
Because of YOU-– NYSEF has been a leading program for competitive skiing and snowboarding in the U.S. We live up to the NYSEF mission by providing the framework for athletes to flourish in their dedicated snowsport.
Help share the continued love of snowsports with current NYSEF athletes and families. Your gift to NYSEF ensures that athletes in our region can pursue their snowsport dreams.
Last but not least, during the Chairman’s Holiday Party, the Black Rock Foundation challenged the party to a $10,000 match to support the Dare To Dream Scholarship Fund. They have extended their deadline until midnight tonight!
Choose “Dare To Dream Fund” to support the match.
Your support, at any level, MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
**All gifts made by mail must be postmarked to be processed as a donation for 2019. Donations made online must be made by 11:59 pm on December 31 to be processed for 2019.