NYSEF Nordic Holiday Camp
December 27-30, 2017
Lake Placid, NY
Camp Fee: $450/per athlete includes lodging, meals, transportation at camp, coaching, Mt. Van Hoevenberg season pass, admission to the New Year’s Ski Jumping Competition on 12/28.
The age group is open to grades 8-12
• Skiing at the Olympic Regional Development Authority venues
(Mt. Van Hoevenberg and Olympic Jumping Complex)
• Lodging and meals at the Lake Placid Training Center
• Improve your ski technique with video analysis and technique specific drills
• Small training groups for a great coach, athlete ratio
• Athletes will be split up into groups for training based on ability (coaching staff will move athletes at camp as needed to find a group that fits the athlete’s ability)
• All athletes will receive a season pass to Mt. Van Hoevenberg, admission to the New Year’s Ski Jumping Competition on 12/28
• All athletes must be a NYSSRA Nordic member
• Athlete check-in at 2 pm on Wednesday, 12/27 and pick-up Saturday, 12/30 at 1 PM
*This camp is a part of enrollment in NYSEF.
If you would like to learn more about the Christmas Camp, contact Shane MacDowell, Head Cross Country Ski Coach at email@example.com.