NYSEF enrollment is OPEN for the 2018-2019 season!
Similar to the past couple years, we’ll be using TeamSnap for online enrollment – many are familiar with the process but in the case of any questions, please follow all directions on the “Join NYSEF” page on our site. Please note – early pricingfor returning families ends on October 1, 2018!
A quick recap to get started:
- First, Review The 2018-2019 Program Descriptions And Pricing To Select The Program Or Programs You Are Registering For.
- An Image Of Your HEALTH INSURANCE CARD
- A HEAD SHOT IMAGE Of Your Athlete For Their SEASON PASS.
- You’ll Need Information Including:
- Any Known Allergies
- Any Medications Taken Regularly
- Confirm The Athlete Has Had A Physical Exam Within The Last Year
- Membership And ID Numbers (If Applicable)
Please be reminded: this is a good time (if you haven’t already) to renew your US Ski and Snowboard / USASA / NYSSRA / USANS / NYSSRA XC memberships if required by your program. Contact us if you are not sure what memberships you may need.
Here are the direct links for those that are already familiar with the process:
THANK YOU for your continued support of NYSEF. We look forward to seeing you soon…
– The NYSEF Staff
P.S. don’t forget a few “Save The Dates“:
- September 8: Kelly Brush Ride, Middlebury, Vermont
- September 8-9: IronKids and Ironman 70.3 – click here to sign up to VOLUNTEER with NYSEF!
- Before 9/6 – Use the link provided and then CLICK the red button “register now” and then in the yellow box use the password ‘NYSEF1″ for the 9:30AM-12:00PM shift & ‘NYSEF2’ for the 12:00PM-4:00PM shift, then scroll down until you see the highlighted section.
- After 9/6 Use the link provided and then CLICK the red button “register now” and then scroll through the volunteer opportunities until you see Run Aid Station # 2 – Cascade Rd
- September 15-16: Adirondack Rollerski Weekend including the Climb to the Castle
- October 6-7: Flaming Leaves Festival with U.S. Cup Ski Jump and NYSEF Golf Ball Roll
MUCH MORE coming soon – check www.nysef.org and your email frequently for updates!