We hope you are as excited for this weekend’s golf tournament on Sunday, August 23 at the Lake Placid Club. We have 35 teams with tee times beginning at 7:30 AM. If you do not recall your tee time, please review the team list with tee times here. Below are notes on the tournament and safety protocol so you can best prepare for the day:
- We will not have awards or dinner following the tournament. We will post team scores live on our facebook page (@NYSEFSnowsports) and mail/deliver awards, prizes and raffle items following the event.
- When you are finished, please bring your scoreboard into the Pro Shop.
- The Breakfast/BBQ tent is at hole #6/#13 and is included in your registration.
- Remember to dress according to the weather and bring sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- The tournament is a four-person scramble with contest holes along the course. Please review the tournament rules through this link.
- If you have not paid for your team, please do so through this link or when you arrive to registration.
- If you have not provided the names and handicaps of your team members, please send them to me at email@example.com.
Health and Safety Protocol:
- Please arrive at registration wearing a mask.
- If another team is registering and you arrive early, please wait for your team until the other team is done registering and practice social distancing.
- If you are entering the Club House, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- There is only 1 golfer allowed in the Pro Shop at once and a mask must be worn.
- If you plan to ride in the same cart with another team member, you must carpool to the tournament with them.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive at the Breakfast/BBQ tent.
- Additional masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the registration table and Breakfast/BBQ tent.
All pre-registered players are allowed to play on the course the Friday before the tournament (August 21) or the following Monday (August 24) after 2pm. Carts not included.
If your plans and/or team has changed, please let us know.
Thank you for supporting NYSEF!