Below you will find details for the 2018 NYSEF Eastern Fall Camp this fall in November scheduled to be held at Sunday River, Maine. This camp is geared toward athletes looking to build a solid base of fundamentals going into the season – particularly for U12s and U14s.
- Camp Philosophy: Gain mileage and experience through free-skiing and the development of fundamental skills through specific drills.
- Location: Sunday River, Maine.
- Dates: Departure: November 16, 2018. Return: November 21, 2018 (including travel days).
- Transportation: Ground transportation from/to the Aviation Mall in Glens Falls, NY in vans, Departure on Friday, November 16 at 2pm and return at approximately 6pm on November 21.
- Camp Cost: Approximate cost is $1,150 with deposit by October 22 ($1,350 after October 22). Final cost to be determined based on athlete/coach numbers and other variables. Camp cost includes lodging, meals, lift tickets, coaching fees and ground transportation. Final payment is due November 12.
- Additional Costs: meals/snacks during travel, gifts for mom, dad and / or siblings, and any additional purchases.
- Staff: including but not limited to John Morgan, David Wenn, Jim Catalano, Jeff Long, Katie Liebowitz, and Lily Gaechter. Additional staff to be named as needed.
- Accommodations: Bethel Inn – Bethel, ME
- Focus: 5 days on snow. Other activities include video analysis, group dryland, and a mandatory study hall.