2019-2020 NYSEF Registration is OPEN!
We are excited to announce registration is open for the 2019-2020 season.Before you get started, please do the following:
1. Review the 2019-2020 Program Descriptions and Pricing. If you need more information on programs, visit nysef.org/programs.
- Have an image of your HEALTH INSURANCE CARD
- Take a HEAD SHOT
- Have information including:
- Any known Allergies
- Medications taken regularly
- Confirm athlete had a Physical Exam within the last year
- US Ski And Snowboard Association (USSA) Number, if applicable
Early-Season Pricing Ends September 15, 2019*
*NYSEF wants to provide the best programs possible, in order to do so, we need to enforce the following:
- In order to receive early program rates, you must complete registration in full (including full payment or by installment) by September 15.
- All installment payments must be complete by December 15.
- All credit card payments must be made via TeamSnap.
- If you choose “pay offline,” payment by check or cash must be received within 10 business days of completed registration.
- Season passes will not be issued, if there has been no payment attempt.
- ALL work deposit refund requests must be made on or before April 15, 2020.
Ready to register? JOIN NYSEF now.